Saturday 15 October 2011

On My Wishlist #5

On My Wishlist is a weekly meme by Book Chick City.






Your future is not your own... "We wanted to know what makes a good kid good and a bad kid bad. Can you blame us for that? We found an astoundingly, marvelously simple answer: The brain isn't so much a complicated machine as it is a crystal ball. If you look into it, you will see everything you want to know."

-Dr. Mark Miliken, senior researcher at Utopia Laboratories
Who will it be?
Will the head cheerleader get pregnant?
Is the student council president a secret drug addict?
The whole school is freaking out about PROFILE, an experimental program that can predict students' future behavior.
The only question Daphne wants answered is whether Jesse will ask her out...but he's a Predicted, and there's something about his future he's not telling her. 
 I want. I need. I crave.


My Preciousssssssssssss.


Oh Come ON!


Accio book, ALREADY!

9 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued. I hadn't heard of this one before but it sounds really interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't hear of this one before; but the cover is beautiful and the synopsis sounds like it'd be a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool is on my wishlist to but not that high so far, seems like a good book , first heard of it in june i thnk
    hope you'll wishes will come trough

    happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Predicteds sounds good. My wishlist has grown to 955. Please come see what my current featured wish is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, 'old' follower here! This sounds terrific!! I'm adding it to my TBR pile right away!! And I LOVE that cover!!


    Here's my OMW post:

    http://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/on-my-wishlist-16.html

    (BTW, your blog was on Book Chick City's blog hop list, but now it's gone! You were listed as number 2, but there's now another blog there. Weird... I looked all over to see if maybe you were in a different spot, but no. So be sure to go and put yourself back in, because otherwise people might not find this post. I wonder what happened... Just a heads up!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I found you again! You're now in the number 15 spot. Very strange! But at least you're back in the hop. My comment must have come in just as you were fixing the problem, I guess. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a good read. I hadn't heard of it before now but I'm definitely going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks interesting. I added it to my wishlist and to my to-read list so I'll get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks y'all for commenting!
    And Maria I have no clue what was happening but love you for bringing it to my notice!!
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...