Friday 15 July 2011

Follow Friday #3 & TGIF #2 & Book Blogger Hop #1



Q. What do I do when I am not reading?

Well I guess I like to shop, eat, sleep and eat some more.
And I watch TV Shows.
A lot of TV Shows.
Oh You want to know which?
Here's the list.
Dexter, Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl, The OC, 30 Rock, How I Met Your Mother, 90210, The Vampire Diaries, Castle , Psych, Bones, Criminal Minds, Community, Glee, Modern Family, Supernatural, Teen Wolf, Lie To Me, The Hills, Laguna Beach, True Blood, America's Next Top Model & Project Runway.
Currently I am downloading Twin Peaks. I love how everyone in that little town  is as eccentric as Luna Lovegood!
Speaking of HOW EPIC WAS HP7!!
I feel sad that it's over. :(
*throws some love at my fellow potterheads*
Also, I blog and tweet and I do NOT facebook.
Oooh Oooh I also attend college and try to study economics.



Book Blogger Appreciation: Which book blogs have inspired you 
or made a difference in your blogging experience?


The Story Siren, Of Course.



Q.How/Where do you get your books? Do you buy them or go to the library? Is there a certain website you use like paperbackswap?


Nowhere particular.
Also, I don't like taking books from libraries because I get attached to them easily and I really do not feel like returning them!


You can follow me on Twitter


@PinkBullets666


I know the handle sucks. I need to get around to changing it.

17 comments:

  1. Hey there!
    Happy Follow Friday!
    I too watch a lot of TV, but I have to say I am addicted to True Blood!
    Amazing!
    Anyway, Have a nice weekend!
    I am a new follower and I'm looking forward to future posts.

    ~Grace
    http://pagingthroughlifewithgrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog! You're right, we do have similar answers! Happy Friday!

    Kristen @SuchA Teenage Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm new to #FF, but have a happy friday and have a great weekend! New follower
    Check out my #FF www.thefictionfairy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m seeing a pattern of book acquisition here. After all, there are just so many places to get books and so many different ways to read them.

    It’s hard to beat the library for price and selection but it’s even harder to beat the convenience of browsing BN or Amazon from a Nook or Kindle, hitting a button and reading the book you picked in about sixty seconds.

    As usual, my answer to this week’s Book Blogger Hop question is all over the map. Hop on over and read my multipart answer – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard A. Sherman, Implementor
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just checked out The Story Siren! I also like Castle and Bones! I really want to see True Blood, I hope it comes to Netflix streaming soon! Thanks for the visit today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey New Follower :) Happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Thanks for stopping by to see me earlier!!

    OMG the movie was AMAZING. I am still trying to get my head around the sheer awesomeness of last night. I cannot WAIT to go see it again!

    Have a great weekend! :D

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower through FF. I LOVE your blog title!! Also, HP was so good! I can't wait to go see it again. I think if I started listing all my tv shows like you I'd have a huge list! I watch a lot of tv. Hope you'll stop by my blog as well! http://misclisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi! new follower here! i'm going to see HP tonight! i'm so excited. happy friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, new follower here!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    If you dont pop by again, here's my reply to your question :D - haha yes I have seen Death Note, it was pretty good until a certain part that annoyed me!! if you want to check out what other anime I've seen - http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Nomadichu

    Supernatural is awesome!

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hopping through. HP7 was awesome! I just saw it. I'm sad that it's over.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there, thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you back :)

    you have such good taste in tv shows! I love the OC but I liked Season 4 the best actually!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hopping by my blog! I'm following you now too. I should have put eating down for this question because that's definitely one of my favorite things. :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Blog.

    Stopping by from the Blog Hop.

    Stop by to visit if you can. I usually get my books from the library.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...