Saturday 23 July 2011

In My Mailbox #4


IMM is a weekly meme from the wonderful Kristi at Story Siren.
It allows bloggers to share the books they’ve bought or received in the past week. They can be from stores, contests, tours or publishers!
So here are the books I got for this week.


Bought:


The Iron King (Iron Fey #1) by 


Netgalley:


The Iron Knight (Iron Fey #4) by 


I know it's not much but honestly one more book and my TBR pile will crash over me and bury me under it till I suffocate and die a bookish death.
*sighs dramatically*
I am not even exaggerating! I was always such a fast reader but honestly unless I read one book per day for the next two months I am probably not gonna be done with it!
So I am taking it slow and not gonna buy any books for a long long time!
I just made The Iron Fey series an exception because I am already too late on starting the series and I sooo want to read and review the books before The Iron Knight comes out! I have heard great things about this book and my expectations have soared rocket-high.




Eeep! Oh and I also got two adult books as a gift from the author.

Seriously everyone how do you guys manage the TBR pile!?

5 comments:

  1. -Great books. I still have yet to read The Iron King either. But I hope you love it! And lucky you for getting the Netgalley book! I know The Iron Knight is what everybody is raving about. :) I hope you like the series.

    I'm a new blog follower. I found you from New Books for New Bloggers.

    Sierra @ Happily Never Ending
    http://happilyneverending.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know what you mean about TBR piles! I try to get through everything but then more books come in and I feel sad for the books unread in my shelf, because books are not meant to sit unread and unloved :( I hope you like the Iron Fey series! I've only read the first book so far, but everyone raves about that series, so I really want to catch up soon!

    Haha I love the "Follow the owl..." for your followers thing. So excited about Pottermore! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad someone got the Follow The Owl reference!! :D
    #potterheadforlife

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read the Iron Fey so bad, I just don't have the time! I've heard they're awesome! I hope you enjoy all you got! Here's my IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a nice list of books in your mailbox this week. I haven't read the Iron Fey series yet.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...