Monday 11 July 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?


It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event hosted by the wonderful Shelia at Book Journey. It is where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week…. and anything in between!


Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush #1) by 





Tris and Izzie by 




I was reading Hush, Hush( I LOVED the first two chapters) but then I got distracted by Tris & Izzie so I am gonna start reading that! I am terribly excited about this book and so I am hoping it's amazing!
I shall put up a review of Tris & Izzie this week itself and Hush, Hush the next.

What are you reading?
Anyone else reading Tris & Izzie leave me your TwitterHandle I would love to talk about the book while reading!! :D
Xx

P.S- I really want some more action on PLL now!Maybe some Toby and Spencer making out and A stirring some fresh trouble. Also I am really not fond of Aria and Jason's pairing, It's just plain awkward. What do you think?

9 comments:

  1. Not reading Tris & Issie yet, but it sounds like I need to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Hush Hush - hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked what I read till now!
    :)
    Hopefully I will be ready by the time Silence releases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hush, Hush has an interesting cover. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not heard of Tis and Izzie, but will check into it. Have a fabulous week and enjoy your reading.
    My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-47.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep seeing Tris & Izzie it looks really good, I hope you enjoy it!

    What I'm Reading

    Suzanne @ Under the Covers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cover to Tris and Lzzie...actually you know what they both have great cover. Hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will have to read some of the reviews on Tris & Lizzie before committing to it.
    Have a speedy ready week ;)
    I am a newbie to "What are you reading?"
    I am following you now.
    Come and see what I am reading.

    http://itstimetoreadmamaw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'll read Tris & Izzie at the end of this week or perhaps next week :D I hope you enjoy it! I really loved Hush Hush. Yeah I must admit it, especially Patch lol

    Happy reading and Have a wonderful week ;D

    (Thank you for stopping by my blog)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...