Sunday 14 August 2011

Glee Girls Dianna Agron and Heather Morris get Pink Hair while Di and Lea Michele end up on the cover of Cosmopolitan and Bazaar

After every 3 book reviews I try to do a non book related post, and so I thought what's better than PINK HAIR!
<3
Dianna Agron joins Katy Perry and Sienna Miller in the pink hair brigade!
I always wanted to dye my hair pink but my parents would flip out!
*sigh*
HOW MUCH DO I WISH I WAS A REBEL!!


She went back to blonde while hanging out with boyfriend Sebastian Stan.

Glee season 3 is gonna be full of surprises if Quinn Fabray is turning grunge!


Achele fans would like this magazine stand a lot! ;) 


*air kisses* 


Who is your favorite Glee star!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...