Sunday 14 August 2011

In My Mailbox #5

5


I decided to go southern this week and bought: 
The Magnolia League (Magnolia League #1)
by 
After the death of her free-spirited mother, sixteen-year-old Alex Lee must leave her home in northern California to live with her wealthy grandmother in Savannah, Georgia. By birth, Alex is a rightful, if unwilling, member of the Magnolia League, Savannah's long-standing debutante society. She quickly discovers that the Magnolias have made a pact with a legendary hoodoo family, the Buzzards. The Magnolias enjoy youth, beauty and power. But at what price?

As in her popular adult novels, Crouch's poignant and humorous voice shines in this seductively atmospheric story about girls growing up in a magical Southern city.
Such a creeptastic and lovely cover!





Never Sit Down in a Hoopskirt and Other Things I Learned in Southern Belle Hell 

by 









7 comments:

  1. Never Sit Down in a Hoop Skirt sounds really sweet!

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I've been wanting to read The Magnolia League. I hope you like it! And we've both got Epic Fail to read now. It sounds awesome. :D

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier and commenting! I hope you enjoy your books! :D
    Ambur

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I really liked Epic Fail. I'm interested in the Magnolia League.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a nice list of books this week in your mailbox. Epic Fail looks like a good book.
    I hope you like your new books,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Epic Fail looks really cute, and I really enjoyed Never Sit Down in a Hoopskirt! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! I ordered Epic Fail and I'm hoping that Mr.Mailman delivers it SOON!

    The name of your blog is genius! The emoticon and the title; it makes me laugh!

    Thanks for being an "old follower" and for commenting on my blog! I appriciate it. :)

    - Mary [Anxirium]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books there this week, have fun reading :)

    Rachel from www.fictionalfantasy.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...