Sunday 7 August 2011

It seems Justin and Selena broke up and WHO THE HELL CARES!?!

Namaste!


It's been two weeks since I posted. :O
Blame the studies/parties that kept me away from my virtual life!


Anyhoo I am back and gonna do this post on everything I missed before starting with the reviews.


According to The Sun Miss.Gomez has dumped the biebs. She hasn't. But turns out this gets the traffic going.



Turning to celebrity news I do care about, My girl crush Dianna Agron AKA Quinn Fabray looked stunning as she did her round of promotion for the stupid Glee movie. 




I read quite a few books though so expect a lot of reviews now!


I would have put all of them up this week but stupid college work!!


:(


Someone please remind me why I am studying economics, again?


Never mind. I crib too much.


Life is still beautiful.


Eat. Read. Sleep. <3


We need nothing more.


Hahaha, who am I kidding? Life sucks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...