Saturday 25 June 2011

On My Wishlist #1




On My Wishlist is a weekly event started by Book Chick City.
I shall post every saturday book I want to buy and devour.
There is a long list of books on my wishlist and this is the one for this week.

The Liar Society (Liar Society #1) by 

Kate Lowry didn't think dead best friends could send e-mails. But when she gets an e-mail from Grace, she’s not so sure. 

To: KateLowry@pemberlybrown.edu
Sent: Sun 9/14 11:59 PM
From: GraceLee@pemberlybrown.edu
Subject: (no subject)

Kate,
I'm here…
sort of.
Find Cameron.
He knows.
I shouldn't be writing.
Don't tell.
They'll hurt you.


Why it's on my wishlist?
Pink Hair. Teen murder mystery.


The Future of Us 
by 







It s 1996, and less than half of all American high school students have ever used the Internet.

Emma just got her first computer and an America Online CD-ROM. Josh is her best friend.

They power up and log on and discover themselves on Facebook, fifteen years in the future.

Everybody wonders what their destiny will be. Josh and Emma are about to find out



Why it's on my wishlist?
Jay Asher.







6 comments:

  1. Been hearing a lot about Jay Asher and how everybody loves his books. New follower. Come visit me if you have the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, the Liar Society is one I was to read!! And of course, By The Time You Read this I'll Be Dead is also on the list. Great cover, no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.
    By the Time You Read This I'll be Dead sounds amazing! I want to read that!
    The Liar Society's on my list too, it sounds great doesn't it!?
    I love your blog, new follower! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jay Asher is amazing!
    I loved Thirteen Reasons Why, which incidently is a lot like what By the Time You Read This I'll be Dead sounds like!!
    Thanks for commenting/following guys!
    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting selection of wishes! My featured wish is Delusions of Gender by Cordelia Fine. Come see why.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool picks and welcome to the On My Wishlist meme! :)

    My Wishlist

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...