Monday 6 June 2011

Sleepless By Terri Clark



The swaying Palms Hotel late-night room-service menu

Tuck-Me-In Tuna Salad on Rye
$7.50

Catch-Some-ZZZs Cheeseburger and Fries
$10.00

Up-All-Night Chocolate-Chip Cookies with Milk
$5.50

Bedtime Banana Split
$7.00

I can't go to sleep!!! And not because of the cute boy lying next to me. There's a killer stalking me in my dreams. And if it's up to him . . . I'll never wake up. I have to find a way to get him, before he gets me.


I liked the shorts!

Well how do I put this nicely..Oh Yeah! This book SUCKED!


I AM SORRY BUT I CANNOT THINK OF ANY REDEEMING QUALITY FOR THIS BOOK!


THE ROMANCE WAS LUKEWARM.THE PLOT WAS BORING AND I DON’T KNOW IT JUST DIDN’T GO ANYWHERE!!!
So here goes. Trinity can dream walk. She helps catch a killer after dreaming about her friend’s death or something. Now the killer is after her. She obviously escapes him. Story over.


Yup.


Okay Am I being to harsh?


Well I do like Trinity’s friendship with her bff Coral. They are like opposites. Trinity- Goth. Coral-Jock.


But that lasts for just the first chapter. After than Coral goes to Camp and the fun goes out of this book.


Also Lucid Dreaming is something I am extremely interested in since I experience it pretty often but even that couldn’t make me love this book.


And Pop-culture references are littered throughout the book and usually that would have me all happy and skipping but even that felt flat here.


I can only wish I had skipped this book.


Recommended to people who like boring teen book.Also if you are fed up of the usual paranormal stuff dished out you could try this.But don’t .Oh Please don’t.



Similar Books: Blue for Nightmares series By Laurie Faria Stolarz ( Except its way way way Better!)

P.S- Was I mean today?


I usually don’t hate on anything because hating is horrible and I highly look down upon it but I figured if I am reviewing books I might as well be honest about it.

P.P.S - That’s me in 10 years when I finally learn how to work the kitchen!


When my Bipolar Disorder is done with the Elevated  Manic period and leaning towards Depression.
Because life sucks that way. :| 

3 comments:

  1. I think I knew I wouldn't like this book even before I read your review just because the summary didn't appeal to me at all (and I'm a bit of a terrible person who always indirectly judges books by their covers, and yeah, this cover is not compelling at all).

    I hate it when books just throw in random romances and then basically drag forever, which is what it sounds like this book does. And yet, the fact that there's a killer stalking her in her dreams sounds interesting, which only makes it seem like the author had a somewhat intriguing premise and did nothing with it.

    Yeah, I'll definitely be staying away... It doesn't sound like my cup of tea at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny review! I will not be reading this review but the pj's are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! That's sad you didn't like it. I hate cliche books that drag forever. I usually DNF them...though oddly there's only been one DNF book this year...oh well, hopefully you'll find something better next time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...