Saturday 16 July 2011

On My Wishlist #2




On My Wishlist is a weekly meme by Book Chick City.





After losing her sister and finding out who- or what- she really is, Vanessa returns home for her senior year. Everyone at Hawthorne Prep has questions about her tragic summer, but knowing who to open up to is impossible. As she walks the halls without Justine for the very first time, Vanessa has more to worry about than just making a new life for herself. 

Because the sirens are out for revenge. To protect herself and the ones she loves, Vanessa must call on powers she believes she has but does not know how to use. To learn, she'll have to seek help from the only person who truly knows her. But first, she must admit the truth about her real identity.


Why It's On My Wishlist?
I looooooooooved Siren.












Jasmine had everything a girl could want.1

So it wasn't her idea of SuperFun to move halfway around the world to Venice, Italy, leaving her fab pals and hot new boyfriend back in Los Angeles.2 But Venice isn't so bad . . .

Until Jasmine's Evil Hench cousin, Alyson, and her Best Fiend Veronique arrive,3 Jasmine's secret plan to jet to California is foiled,4 her boyfriend starts hanging with someone named Candy,5 and her only friend in Venice turns out to be in deadly peril.6

Faster than you can say "gelato," Jasmine is caught up in a catastrophic caper featuring a runaway heiress, a smoldering gondolier, 142 kinds of pizza, and a bothersome kitty. But before she can face off against a dangerous adversary, she has to face herself.

While wearing white leather pants.7

1 Rock star boyfriend, homicidal hair, fabulous pals, iNsAnO father . . .
2 No, this was the work of Dadzilla, smiter of life's happiness.
3 They ask to be called by their faerie names, Sapphyre and Tiger's*Eye. No, I am not joking. What? I'm supposed to keep the scary stuff inside the book?
4 Hello Dadzilla!
5 Who may or may not have perfect hair and boobs and be able to communicate with dolphins.
6 Not that anyone believes it. Until - What? That is for inside the book too? Okay, fine.
7 Only part of the time. The rest of the time I have to wear . . . oh, right. ScArY stuff inside.



Why It's On My Wishlist?
I loved Bad Kitty!


:D 


What's on your wishlist!?


*air kisses*

9 comments:

  1. Siren was a good read. I need to add Undercurrent to my wishlist as well. Hope you get to read these soon :)


    On my Wishlist this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of Tricia Rayburn,,and it sounds like this is a good series,,I wrote them down
    thanks for sharing
    JEnnifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read Siren but the cover for the second book is one of my favorites! Hope you can get your hands on the books soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have to read Siren. The cover is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My featured wishlist is Rapunzel's Daughters. Please come see what else is on my plate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, new follower here!

    These look like great reads! The first one sounds pretty dramatic, but anything to do with sirens is sure to interest me. Never heard of this one, or the previous one, but that's all changed now!

    The second book sounds like a really fun read, like for a boring Saturday when it's raining outside, and you have a term paper due on Monday that you haven't started on yet...lol.

    Thanks for sharing!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Undercurrent looks so good! I really enjoyed Sire so I'm really hoping it'll live up to it. I've had the chance to read Kitty Kitty and it's such a great book. Hope you enjoy it if you read it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...